We've reached the longest day of the year- or the shortest, depending on your location. If you click on the photo, you can see the crow heading home for the night.
Dear Lady Blackbird :) thank you very much for your visit and kind comment! I don´t think I met you before, did I? I love that atmosphere in the picture you show here: the sunset, a little darkness already... But in our area June 24th is the longest day of the year and it will be light quite for a while after 23.00h I guess. Many greetings from Belgium, Marjolijn
1 comment:
Dear Lady Blackbird :)
thank you very much for your visit and kind comment! I don´t think I met you before, did I?
I love that atmosphere in the picture you show here: the sunset, a little darkness already...
But in our area June 24th is the longest day of the year and it will be light quite for a while after 23.00h I guess.
Many greetings from Belgium,
Marjolijn
Post a Comment